Employee focussed and stable is the trademark of any consulting firm especially at a time like this.
This is a consulting firm that prides itself on award-winning engineering excellence.
Their expertise has helped them grow into a firm of professionals offering multi-disciplined, full-service engineering, design and environmental consulting services, across a number of market segments -- education, energy/utilities, hospitality/entertainment, infrastructure/public improvement, real estate and science/technology. Having proudly served a sophisticated client base operating in numerous industries.
Responsibilities Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Further develop environmental site remediation capabilities and business for the firm encompassing both private and public markets.
* Work with clients to develop strategic approaches to satisfy remediation requirements from preliminary assessment through remediation construction.
* Direct and implement field and office data collection efforts, data validation, and data evaluation.
* Direct and implement soil, groundwater, sediment, air, and soil vapor sample collection, provide for oversight of investigation and remediation subcontractors including analytical laboratories and drilling companies.
* Prepare Technical Reports; remediation analysis and design; and bid documents.
* Develop new business, scope projects, and prepare proposals and SOQs.
* Provide mentorship and leadership to junior team members
* Conduct environmental Preliminary Site Assessments, Phase I and II ESAs. Qualifications Qualifications and Requirements:
* 20 plus years of relevant work experience on site remediation, MGP, and brownfield redevelopment projects
* Experience working on NJ Brownfield projects
* P.E. license required
* Strong project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
* Experience with client development, proposal preparation, and other business development activities
* Excellent knowledge of New Jersey remediation regulations
This firm know the importance of developing the most on-time, cost-effective and high-quality solutions to the most difficult client challenges. Their success is measured by the success of our clients; the success of each project is our number one priority.
To submit an application or register your interest then please apply directly.