Our client is a reputable multi-disciplinary National Engineering Consultancy hiring for their Adelaide office. The role involves contaminated site investigations, preparation of technical reports, project management and bidding for and winning work.
- Degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or related discipline.
- 6+ Years of industry experience.
- Understanding and knowledge of current environmental legislation, standards and guidelines.
- Proficient in field sampling techniques, client and various stakeholder liaison and management skills.
- Computer software experience in ESdat, gINT, ProUCL, Surfer, GW Chart etc
- Hybrid working arrangement.
- Competitive salary.
- Mentorship opportunity.
- Professional Membership fees covered.
- Career growth and more!
If you meet all (or most!) of the above criteria, apply with you CV today! If you don't think you're the right fit for the role, don't hesitate to apply and we can find something that matches your interest.