The Company We are Working with:
A national, multidisciplinary engineering and environmental consulting firm that offers unique services in the market. They work on large infrastructure and renewable energy projects that offer individuals a great opportunity to gain exposure and growth in their careers. The company is fully employee-owned, hence there is an opportunity to own shares within the business. Join a national leader with a smaller company culture where career progression is not based on tenure, but simply on merit.
We are seeking a Senior Environmental Specialist to become part of our team and work on challenging and rewarding projects in the resources, urban development, government, infrastructure and roads space.
In this role, you will:
- Coordinate environmental assessments, approvals and compliance deliverables to various clients and industries for both green field and brown field projects.
- Utilise risk-based framework and operational experience to drive improved, practical and sustainable outcomes for clients.
- Manage and drive quality project outcomes for clients that are on budget and aligned with schedule.
- Prepare project proposals that drive innovative, practical and sustainable outcomes for clients.
- Support the well-being, development, and resourcing of team members.
- Participate in client management and business development.
- Play an active role in the business groups through regular meetings, workshops, training and business planning.
- Opportunities for site travel and exposure to private sector, resource industries and government stakeholders.
What kind of person are we looking for:
- Ambitious and eager to be part of a growing team.
- Keen on contributing to the growth and development of the Environmental Management & Approvals division in NSW and other offices.
- Holds a tertiary engineering or science degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience, ideally in NSW and consulting. Industry or government experience would also be considered.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of NSW environmental legislation and EPA.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- High level of technical skills and experience in report writing and technical review.
- Experience in Renewable Energy Projects is desirable!
If this sounds like you, please do apply with your CV and one of our consultants will drop you a call.
Thank you for your interest.