A large regional general contractor is currently seeking a Senior Estimator with experience in heavy civil projects to join their team at their Florida office.
This firm specializes in heavy highway and site development projects across the South-East and Florida has become a strong regional hub for them. This firm has developed a great reputation, has a strong backlog, and offers competitive pay and benefits.
They are looking for a Senior Estimator who they can develop long term into a valuable member of their team.
The Senior Estimator will be responsible for:
- Determining the total cost of materials, equipment, utilities, and labor for projects.
- Scheduling bid preparation to comply with deadlines.
- Effectively communicating with stakeholders.
The Senior Estimator should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years' experience in heavy civil estimating preferred
- Extensive knowledge of construction field
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, or related field preferred.