Join a dynamic, fast paced, and innovative team with one of the nation's largest and most respected engineering and architecture firms that proudly puts its employees first! You will be joining the T&D side of the business as a Senior Estimator where you will be responsible for helping to lead electrical estimating strategy and implementation efforts.
- Lead electrical estimating strategy and implementation efforts
- Manage workload scheduling
- Participate in risk review process
- Lead electrical subcontractor solicitation and pre-qualification reviews
- Cost history, database management and estimating process
- Train and mentor staff
- 6+ years of direct preconstruction and estimating experience
- prior work history with high voltage contractor
- Proven understanding of constructability
- T&D and Substation experience
- Proficiency in Excel
Open to locations in Houston, St. Louis, Kansas City, Chicago, Atlanta
Don't hesitate, apply today!