The Senior Estimator is responsible for developing project cost estimates for multiple construction projects and multiple project managers concurrently. The Senior Estimator is responsible for overseeing larger scale project cost estimates, including all facets for analyzing and strategizing the estimate assembly. The position will maintain responsibility for accuracy in project estimates to ensure profitability, project quality, and adherence to applicable laws and regulations. The position will frequently represent the Company while interacting with clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in Construction Technology or Construction Management, or a related field. Related certification highly desirable.
2. Minimum 10 years experience in construction, estimating or closely related activity. Previous experience with conceptual, design development and GMP estimates desirable.
3. Proficiency in project management technology, including Microsoft Office Suite (especially Project, Excel and Word), electronic mail, and familiarity with modern construction industry systems (e.g. Timberline Estimating, On Screen Take-off, Grade Beam, P6 Scheduling, etc.).
4. Strong presentation, written and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff in a professional and respectful manner, with a focus on customer service.
5. Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality of Company and client information.
If you see yourself to be a fit, please apply right now and your resume will be considered within 48 hours of submission!