Highly Reputable NYC contractor seeking Senior Estimator to join their team. Candidate must be a real team player with strengths in collaborative working and relationship building.
My client has been around for several decades and have gone from strength to strength, despite what is going on in the world at this time. They are looking to expand and enhance their high performing team without diluting the culture of their organisation.
Salary between $150k-$180k with extras.
SENIOR ESTIMATOR (Full Time)
Location: New York, NY
- Minimum of 5 years recent experience in Architectural Metal and/or Glass commercial project estimating.
- Experience must include detailed estimate takeoffs, inclusive of labor & material unit price breakouts.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, specifications, structural drawings, shop drawings and ability to understand installation requirements and architectural intent.
- Understand that part of the estimating position involves selling the estimate to the client. Therefore, candidate must be able to develop relationships with clients and effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Self-Starter, with strong technical, communication and organizational skills required.
- Computer Literate