As a Senior Forensic Engineer at LVI Associates, you will be responsible for conducting detailed investigations and analyses of structural, mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering failures and accidents. With a minimum of 10-15 years of experience in forensic engineering, you will play a crucial role in providing expert opinions, reports, and testimony in legal proceedings.
- Conduct comprehensive forensic investigations to determine the root causes of engineering failures, accidents, and incidents.
- Analyze complex data, including structural, mechanical, electrical, and materials-related information.
- Prepare detailed engineering reports and documentation of findings for clients, legal counsel, and regulatory authorities.
- Provide expert testimony in court and deposition proceedings.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams of engineers, architects, and other experts.
- Review and interpret technical drawings, specifications, and relevant industry standards.
- Maintain knowledge of current engineering practices and advancements in forensic engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Master's or Ph.D. preferred).
- Professional Engineer (PE) license required.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in forensic engineering.
- Proven track record of conducting investigations, preparing reports, and providing expert testimony.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and technical writing abilities.
- Familiarity with relevant industry codes, standards, and regulations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in engineering analysis software and tools.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement.