Title: Senior Forensic Investigator
LVI is working alongside an industry leading, multidisciplinary engineering firm who eager to speak with an ambitious and driven engineer to come in an execute their backlog of work, focusing predominately on complex, large loss projects. The company has an award winning culture, pride them selves on the quality of their work and support the growth of each individual engineer in the company by providing word-class training to help each employee accomplish their personal career goals.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Conduct forensic investigations on multifamily and high rise commercial buildings to analyze and determine the cause, origin, and extent of structural failures, water intrusions, roof damage, construction defects and building system failures for insurance companies, attorneys, private homeowners and property owners.
- Investigate and assess damages due to catastrophes such as storm damage, hurricanes, and floods.
- Provide detailed forensic engineering reports outlining cause and origin of damage to clients.
- Manage multiple projects and assume responsibility for project execution within required time-frames.
- Communicate with staff and clients to provide time-lines and project updates on a consistent basis.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor of science in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering
- PE license required
- 10+ year's experience in engineering
- 2+ year's experience in Forensics - Structural design, investigation, and construction defect experience.
- Experience in rehabilitation of structures
- Project Management experience: Covering a variety of multifamily and commercial structures.
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with Hugh Evans on LinkedIn and send your resume over to discuss other options!