LVI is currently working with a highly reputable multi-disciplinary engineering firm headquartered out of Miami. They have seen consistent growth in recent years and pride themselves on delivering high quality work on a diverse scope of clients, working primarily on large loss, complex project. This company is heavily focused on maintaining a healthy work culture, ensuring that their employees have full autonomy over their schedule and have access to education and training programmes to help up-skill and enhance their employees.
- Conduct forensic investigations into structural failures, including fire, flood, and impact damage and construction defect.
- Prepare detailed reports on findings and provide expert testimony in legal proceedings.
- Work closely with clients to develop effective remediation strategies.
- Undertake site visits and inspections to identify potential issues and hazards.
- Manage projects from start to finish, ensuring that deadlines are met and budgets are adhered to.
- P.E Licensed in Florida
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering or Architecture
- IIBEC Credentials Desirable
- 2 years experience as a forensic structural engineer
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of engineering principles and practices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Doris Baldwin on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!