The Forensics Engineer/Project Manager will take on the responsibility of managing the technical production and contractual aspects of multiple projects within the office with focus on restoration, rehabilitation, renovation, and forensics related work.
The firm is an international company of engineers, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world's most complex structural and infrastructure challenges. Providing structural, forensic, civil, water resources, traffic, transportation engineering, and parking consulting services,they design solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape our communities.
The qualified candidate should also possess a high energy level and be a self-motivated project manager who can work within a strong team environment, serving clients on major projects throughout the United States and internationally. Technical specialization, proactivity and assertiveness when meeting client and project needs, are required.
- Master's Degree in Civil Engineering with focus in Structures preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience; 6+ for the PM role
- P.E. license is required
- Litigation/ forensics experience and attorney/insurance client relationships.
- Microsoft Office (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT)
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication including strong people management skills and customer service focused.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong customer service focus