They are an expert in materials and structures which allows the team to address clients' needs in a comprehensive fashion. Their consultants are complemented by one of the largest, most extensive private materials and structural laboratories in the world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with data reduction, calculations, analytical work, and/or standard testing and makes timely and sound judgements during the basic analysis of data while independently investigates unusual results;
- May perform failure Investigation and analysis, structural and architectural assessments, repair and rehabilitation analysis, and construction evaluation;
- Perform assigned project tasks within specified timelines, seeks guidance and when working with complex issues and keeps appropriate party informed of progress;
- Assist with the development of reports and proposals related to project work;
- Perform evaluation, surveys, and investigations in the field or lab and take appropriate notes, samples and/or photos;
- Assist with development of repair drawings and specifications;
Required Education and Experience
- Completion of a bachelor's degree in the field of structural engineering or civil engineering
- Minimum of ten years of forensic engineering experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with investigation and repair/rehab/retrofit design for existing structures
- PE or SE in Illinois
- Hybrid or Fully Remote based on your preference.
- 401K Match, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, HSA,Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, Parental Leave, Merit-Based Bonuses etc.
- Progression Opportunities to Management