🌟 Join Our Team - Senior Geotechnical Engineer 🌟
Location: Columbus, OH
Job Title: Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Are you an experienced Geotechnical Engineer looking for a dynamic opportunity to showcase your expertise?
We are representing an established multi-disciplinary firm based in Ohio looking to grow there Geotechnical team with this they are hiring a Senior Geotechnical Engineer who has the ambition to grow into a Branch Manager position within 3 years!
- Conduct and lead field investigations, engineering analyses, calculations, and recommendations.
- Manage geotechnical explorations and investigations, including soils/materials testing and lab quality maintenance.
- Collaborate with clients to provide exceptional customer service and plan subsurface investigation programs.
- Review construction drawings for compliance with plans and specifications.
- Prepare proposals, cost estimates, and project progress evaluations.
- Research and resolve design and construction challenges.
- Review and evaluate laboratory or field data for inclusion in reports.
- Communicate complex engineering issues and concepts effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- 8+ years of experience.
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Master's preferred).
- Proficiency in Geotechnical software.
- Valid driver's license
- Self-motivated, reliable, quality-minded, and detail-oriented.
What We Offer:
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacations, Sick Days & Holidays
- 401K Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Program based on performance
- Hybrid Work Schedule