Senior Geotechnical Engineer
One of the premier engineering firms in the Dallas-Fort Worth area has an immediate need for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer due to growth. Position is full time/permanent with outstanding benefits.
Currently partnered with an Award Winning Nationwide Engineering Consultancy. They are one of the largest Engineering Consultancies in the USA.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer who is ready to take a step up into a Leadership Position in one of the Largest Engineering Consultancies in the US.
Requirements and Duties
- PE in Texas
- 10 Years Experience in Geotechnical Engineering or other related fields
- BS in Civil/Environmental Engineering or related field
- Significant experience with geotechnical subsurface investigations and foundations assessments.
- Experience with report writing and reviewing and project management.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.