Senior Geotechnical Engineer PE
One of the premier engineering firms in Texas has an immediate need for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer due to growth. Position is full time/permanent with outstanding benefits.
Currently partnered with an Employee Owned Engineering Consultancy. They are one of the fastest growing companies in Texas who offer 100% full covered healthcare and a bi-annual bonus scheme on top of their ESOP profit sharing scheme!
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer who is ready to take a step up into a Leadership Position.
Requirements and Duties
- PE in TX
- 10 Years Experience in Geotechnical Engineering or other related fields
- BS in Civil/Environmental Engineering or related field
- Experience in Design and Mentoring.
- Experience with report writing to ensure mentored staff are trained correctly.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Geotechnical Design Experience is a must.