We are representing a design and architecture firm, fueled by ideas and a culture of collaboration.
This role at a glance:
We are seeking a Senior Healthcare Architectural Designer, with 10+ years of experience with excellent conceptual, visual, and communication skills to work in a highly collaborative and design oriented studio.
In your new role, you will:
* Produce rapid visualization of concepts and some construction documentation
* Develop detailed design concepts
* Lead the work of other team members, providing mentoring and guidance
* Provide thought leadership in high-performance building concepts
* Provide expertise in executing projects to team members, clients and contractors
What you will need to succeed:
* Bachelor's degree; B Arch or M Arch desired
* 10+ years of work experience
* Architectural licensure desired
* Deep understanding of high-performance building concepts.
* LEED Accreditation or within 18 months of hire
* Strong conceptual design and schematic design skills
* Strong verbal and graphic communication skills and ability to work within diverse teams of designers
* Proficiency in Revit with 3D modeling skills; Sketchup, and/or Rhino desired
* Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
* Interest and experience in Grasshopper workflows are beneficial
* Ability to participate in multiple projects and manage deadlines
* Ability to thrive in a collaborative, open environment
* Ability to travel, if project requires