A nationwide leader and historically successful engineering firm with a great track record of partnering with DOTs, Municipalities/Counties, and Private Groups on projects is seeking to add a skilled Transportation Engineer to a growing team.
The Senior engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing, preparing, and approving designs for mid to large size projects
- Providing technical expertise and advisement to both internal and external stakeholders
- Attending interviews with public entities for project proposals and ongoing project updates
- Mentoring and guiding the work of EITs and Technicians
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The properly qualified candidate will possess the following:
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Florida PE
- 8+ years' experience across design and planning traditional schematic and PS&E
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Proficiency in any of the following: Microstation, Geopak, and Open Roads (if applicable)
The selected candidate(s) will have the ability to progress into and participate in a nationally recognized project management leadership program if of interest. Please apply directly.