Senior Highway Transportation Engineer
A National transportation consulting firm diversified across several verticals is seeking to add a skilled Traffic Engineer to join their Boston team.
The Senior Highway Engineer will be responsible for:
- Producing highway related designs required for new highway or rehabilitation projects
- Attend client meetings, meet with regulatory agencies, participate in client proposals and presentations
- Participate in business development activities by gathering information on project specifications and design
- Mentor junior engineers in the production of plans, estimates, and project specifications
- Assist in proposal preparation, professional chapter meetings, and municipal functions
- 10+ years of relevant highway, roadway, and interchange design experience
- BE or BS with a concentration in Civil Engineering; Transportation-oriented
- Must be a Massachusetts Licensed PE
- Must be proficient in MicroStation software, and AutoCAD Civil 3D
The selected engineer will have the opportunity to interact with stakeholders both internally and externally thus creating the opportunity to take that next step in their career. If you are interested in the Senior Highway Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.