Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Produce and manage roadway/transportation-related design required for new or planned rehabilitation roadway projects concurrently.
* Prepare drainage calculations, reports, permitting, and plans for transportation-related projects.
* Train and mentor junior professionals in the design of roadway and transportation engineering related projects.
* Perform quality control reviews.
* Effectively communicate and coordinate with other members of the design team and across disciplines.
* Manage project tasks and/or projects.
* Support marketing pursuits and participation in presentations and interviews.
* Meet with clients and attend public meetings, as necessary.
* Maintain professional engineering registration.
* Professional Engineer registered in Florida
* 10 to 15 years of experience
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
* Experience in preparing reports, plans, calculations, estimates, and designs for roadway and drainage projects.
* Knowledge of transportation engineering standards, including the Florida Design Manual, Florida Standard Plans, and AASHTO Greenbook.
* Excellent technical, written, and oral communication skills
* Strong working knowledge of MicroStation. Experience with Open Roads is a plus.
* Familiarity with AutoCAD.
* Ability to work for any employer in the United States.