An extremely well respected mid-sized firm is looking to add a Hydraulic Project Manager to its team! This firm has grown its revenue by 30 percent since 2019, offers multiple employee bonuses a year, and boasts an impressive 2+ year backlog!
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology with a minimum of 10 years of progressive hydraulic design experience
- PE license in NC or ability to obtain within 3 months of employment.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience in hydrologic and hydraulic modeling with step backwater programs (HEC-RAS) and knowledge of FEMA requirements.
- Experience in drainage design, stormwater management practices and regulations, and erosion control designs
- Knowledge of NCDOT design standards and practices and experience in project development workflow
- Experience with Microstation, Geopak, Geopak Drainage, and Open Roads Designer.
- Proactive and self-motivated attitude.
- Experience with managing and organizing multiple tasks and related disciplines.
- Strong engineering analysis and judgment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience in staff and project management.
- Experience managing and training support staff.
- Ability to work collaboratively.