About the company:
Our client is a local engineering consultancy with multiple offices across NEW, ACT, QLD and VIC. They specialise in sustainability, civil, structural, and building services. A multi-disciplinary company striving to building everlasting client relationships. Their expertise cover a variety of sectors including health, education, land development, industrial, and residential.
Why should you work here?
Do you enjoy working with the best senior specialists in the industry? Individuals and leaders who will invest in your career success and be effective mentors.
If you answer 'Yes', then this is the company for you!
- Significant leadership role - senior leadership position.
- Grow the hydraulic team; valuable position for the team in Canberra
- Lead and mentor the team.
- Oversee and manage projects.
- Deal with local authorities.
We are looking for individuals:
- 5 - 10 years+ experience in hydraulics, specifically in the construction of buildings.
- Hydraulic experience ranges across waste, drainage, stormwater, and groundwater.
- Civil / Mechanical Engineering background (open to Environmental Engineering).
- Experience working with local authorities in Canberra, and private sector consultancies.
It is a great opportunity! They are looking to hire the right leader for this position as soon as possible. Apply with your CV if interested!