A local and renown Utilities company is looking for an Senior Instrumentation and Controls Engineer (Maintenance) in Jurong Island, Singapore.
- Plan and schedule corrective maintenance (CM) and preventive maintenance (PM) works for the Plants
- Lead and guide technicians in CM and PM
- troubleshoot critical and key plant issues, ensuring that all Root Cause Analysis (RCA) studies, plant improvement initiatives and cost management is exercised
- Adopt proactive initiatives via predictive and prevent maintenance activities such as failure finding, redesign and run to failure
- Review budget, monitor spending and control cost
- Experience in Plant Fire System and knowledge in Electrical System such as MV Switch gear, LV MCC, UPS, Soft Starter, VSD
- Academic background in Electrical Engineering (Diploma or Bachelors)
- Minimum 5+ years of I&C experience in a Power Plant or Utilities Plant Environment
- Open to all residences in Singapore - Singaporean / PR / EP / S Pass (not considering relocation at the moment)
Interested applicants, please apply with your CV and we will be in touch with you soon. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.