If are you a Land Development Engineer looking to expand your career and have more flexibility in working from home, then this is for you!
I am working with a national multi-discipline leading engineering firm that has 24 offices across the US and some international offices too. This client takes pride in investing in their engineers where they are able to grow into the engineer they want to become! All offices work across each other where they can share their expertise, resources, and workload. Work-life balance is a key factor for them, as they understand that family comes first.
- PE License in Dallas
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 8-20 years of experience in Land Development
- Project Management responsibilities
- Some business development experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Confident in building client relationship
- Hybrid Scheme (option of working from home)
- Guarantee Bonuses
- Career Growth Path - Map to Principal
- Very competitive compensation package
- Ongoing training for all engineers
- Great Resources
- and many more
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity and have a confidential conversation, please apply here!