LVI is working with a multi-discipline firm that offers the services of engineers, architects, surveyors, designers, communicators, and administrators. This firm was established 14 years ago where they have maintained trusted client relationships, where they have taken pride in providing quality services, making sure the clients' need is being met, and continuing to build a partnership.
This client is looking for a Senior Land Development, Project Manager to join them in their North Dallas, TX office. This candidate will have strong project management experience, as well as be able to help grow the Dallas office.
- PE License in Texas
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- Ability to lead a team of civil design engineers.
- 8+ years' experience in land development (commercial, residential and retail)
- Has local knowledge of the city, county and state processes and regulation within land development.
- Experience with WaterCAD, StromCAD, SewerCAD, ICPR, HEC-RAS, Civil 3D & Microsoft Office.
- Grow and mentor staff and be a positive role model to them.
- Maintain a healthy and strong client relationships.
- Develop project scope and timelines, fee and prepare proposals for new projects.
- Management of all associate's calculations, reports and supporting documents.
- Manage the schedule and financial progress of all projects.
- Be able to do grading design, roadway design, stormwater management systems modeling and design, sewer, water and reuse system modeling and design, erosion control and sediment control design.
- Performance bonus averaging 20-30+% with profit-sharing opportunities.
- Never had a slowdown - has a great backlog across all offices!
- Family-Orientated culture- supportive group, 40hr work weeks, and understands engineers have a family outside of work.
- Clear career path - mapped out.
- Flexible hours
- Competitive health insurance plan
- Wellness Program- Fitness funding, group hikes and more
To learn more, apply here!