LVI is working with a small consultancy firm that provides consulting services for civil engineering, surveying, and landscape architecture in public and private sectors in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. This firm has expertise in plan, designing, and managing a range of land development and public works projects.
This firm works on residential subdivision development, and commercial, institutional, and industrial projects across the DFW area. They are looking to expand their land development division where they are looking for a PM / Senior, PM/ Team Leader who will have the opportunity to lead their own team, take on responsibilities of their choice, and bring in clients of their choice
This opportunity will provide you with the growth plan of your choice and have 100% support and guidance from the company to excel quickly.
- PE License in Texas
- 8+ Years of experience in land development
- Ambitious, motivated and hard-working
- Able to lead, mentor, and train a team
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
This firm offers:
- Flexible hours with WFH options (with home set up)
- Averaging 40-45hrs a week consistently as they understand that engineers have family outside of work.
- Autonomy to grow fast in the company
- Family orientated culture
- Half- Day Friday
If you would like to learn more, apply here