My client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager with previous experience managing land development projects to join this Houston based team. This company is seeking a team lead that can bring creativity and quality to their Land Services Practice area.
If successful, you will be directly responsible for carrying out and coordinating engineering for single-family residential development projects and Municipal Utility Districts. This role will require you to act on strong communication skills for conversing with the team including being point of contact with the client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Planning, coordinating and directing multiple engineering projects with unique challenges.
* Supervising Land Services team members.
* Developing relationships and overseeing the feasibilities of new tracts of land to facilitate future projects for the firm.
* Assisting Practice Area Leader increase quality, efficiencies, communication and leadership within the Practice Area to deliver the best solutions.
* Organizing work on project and sets procedures in accomplishing project.
* Developing and monitoring project design schedule to meet client and firm objectives.
* Developing and monitoring the client's and team's budget and schedule.
Candidate must be licensed as a Texas P.E., BSCE, with 7-15 years' experience. Land development project management and MUD related experience is required. Compensation dependent on experience.