LVI is working with a national full-service design, land surveying, engineering and environmental consulting firm with over 65 years of experience. This firm has around 350+ employees across 7 offices in the US.
This firm is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join them in their Fort Worth, TX office. They work on a mixture of commercial and residential projects - from 100-acre mixed-use, medical centre for a sports stadium, 40-acre supermarket development with entertainment/ event, 1,900 lots of subdivision projects and more!
- PE License in TX
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 10+ Years of experience in land development
- Project Management experience
- Able to lead a team
- Based in Fort Worth, TX
- Competitive Bonus Program - the company gives 60% back to employees & with profit /performance bonus.
- Working from home option available - with flexible hours that is tailored to you.
- Half-day Friday
- Clear career progression - mapped out plan.
If you or a friend would like to know more, apply now!