I am currently looking for a Senior Landscape Architect to join my client in their Melbourne office.
This is with a national and international design studio working across projects in education, waterfronts, infrastructure, civic + community and more.
- 5+ years' experience in Landscape Architecture
- Relevant software experience (AutoCAD)
- Experience working on medium to large scale projects in Australia
- High level of creativity, good communication skills both written and verbally and the ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Degree in Landscape Architecture
The client offers:
- Flexible working hours
- Career development with a focus on growth and collaboration
- BBQ nights and workplace massages
- Competitive salary
Please apply with an updated CV!