Job Title: Senior Lead Air Quality Project Manager - Midwest Region
Location: Remote (Midwest Region)
About the Firm: A National Employee-Owned environmental consulting firm dedicated to supporting staff career progression and meeting environmental challenges. Our Client is seeking a Senior Lead Air Quality Project Manager to lead their team and help drive success within client relations of the Midwest region.
As a Senior Lead Air Quality Project Manager, you will directly manage a team of air quality consultants and have the direct support of Directors and Principals within the firm. You will also manage projects and train junior staff. Your expertise in air quality permitting and compliance, and your project management skills will be essential in ensuring the successful completion of projects and client relations while maintaining the highest air quality standards.
- Develop complete and accurate air quality permits for Title V, Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD), and New Source Review compliance
- Develop and manage a team of air quality engineers with a focus on project delivery
- Identify and support new business opportunities with current clients and prospective clients by leading technical proposals and actively engaging in the client experience
- Manage multiple air quality projects spanning a variety of teams including: air quality permitting, dispersion modeling, emissions reporting, regulatory compliance, audits, and more
- Serve as a Senior expert for strategic air permits and compliance programs for a variety of industrial clients with complex technical/regulatory issues
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in environmental engineering, chemical engineering, environmental science or related degree.
- 8+ years' experience within air quality
- Experience with Title V, air permitting, and air compliance.
- Consulting experience working with the regulations such as Title V, PSD, NSR, BACT, and MACT.
- Strong understanding of EPA regulations and industry compliance strategies.
- Able to achieve business financial targets, overall project budget and schedule, client satisfaction/expectations, and internal and contract requirements.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for client meetings.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Employee Stock Options Opportunity
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- Remote work flexibility with a focus on work-life balance.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- Engaging and collaborative work environment.
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated Air Quality Project Manager with a passion for making a positive impact on the environment, we encourage you to apply!