A nation leading solar and wind company is looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead cross-functionally across the full project life-cycle. This is an opportunity to grow with a top player in the renewable industry, with a need for determined and innovative professionals to join their fast-growing development team.
This firm is looking to build out their nationwide pipeline of wind and storage projects, as they currently own and operate over 7GWs of renewable energy assets.
Responsibilities and preferred skills include but are not limited to:
- Manage and execute early to late-stage development processes for large-scale projects, from initial siting through to construction handover
- Perform due diligence on projects and portfolio acquisitions based on market strategy and risk analysis
- Lead negotiation and diligence efforts of project contracts
- Deep knowledge of major markets (CAISO, WECC, PJM, ERCOT, MISO, ISO-NE)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to lead a team along with individual contribution
This position is open to remote candidates.
Please don't wait if interested, apply here today!