As a Senior Geologist at this growing top firm, you will play a pivotal role in developing innovative solutions, reducing environmental impact, expanding the client base, and promoting a cleaner, greener, future.
- This position provides project management and technical leadership of environmental investigation and remediation projects, as well as assists in the development of technical staff to meet client and organizational needs
- Manage projects including key responsibilities for scheduling and coordination of project resources to meet client and organizational needs
- Ensure that individual task schedules, budgets, and client invoicing are performed in accordance with Company standards and client requirements to complete project work
- Technical Data Review and Report Preparation:
- Coordinate and provide quality control for data collection and review of project results, including the reduction of field data to evaluate and determine future client needs and project requirements
- Interpret data, develop, and finalize a report for Project Principal's review that appropriately documents findings and project remediation recommendations, etc
- Current Professional Geologist (PG) license in Texas
- 10 - 15 years of professional experience of increasing responsibility in environmental geology or related type projects
- Proficient in performing senior-level interpretation work including remedial cost estimates, future remedial measures selection, and costing
- Experience designing and managing site/remedial Investigation activities
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to guide and motivate a team.
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex geological concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- Opportunities for professional development and continued education.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.