LVI are in search of an Engineer or Architect with experience, and interest, in Building Envelope Consulting. This role will allow you to work closely with architects, owners, investors, insurance agents and contractors, to provide them with expert-level building envelope and waterproofing consulting services on multifamily residential, industrial, and commercial projects all over the country. The company's main functions include performing forensic analyses, property condition assessments, construction administration, waterproofing and air-barrier testing, on-site observations, and reports on new and existing buildings. The company has built an exceptional reputation by providing value to their clients through their accurate evaluations and expert problem-solving.
If you are an Engineer or Architect looking for the chance to work with a company that stands out from the rest, this opportunity is worth considering. This position will give you the opportunity to further your career while collaborating with intellectually curious peers with a high level of technical expertise and integrity.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Actively business develop across GA and surrounding states
- Manage existing clientele and operations of the office
- Experience and expertise in assessment of enclosure/structural systems
- Investigate and evaluate current building enclosure/structural systems
- Identify, analyse, resolve and work together to resolve complex building system issues
- Examine building system models and life cycle cost analysis Quality Assurance reviews, ensuring quality of writing and analysis, and correct, clear technical remarks Quality assurance reviews to guarantee engineering quality and technical accuracy of project documents
- Bachelor in Architectural Engineering, Architecture, or relevant Engineering degree
- Licensed Architect or Professional Engineer Required
- IIBEC Credentials Preferred (RRO/RRC/REWO/REWC/RWC/RBEC)
- Ability to provide detailed reports to all stakeholders
- Knowledge of building codes, design guidelines, and industry standards
- Participating at industry conferences and events
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, health-care, 3 weeks annual PTO etc.
- Salary range ($160,000- $270,000) dependent experience, transferable book of business, and client development skills.
- Ownership available for the right individual!
- Work from home flexibility and autonomy over your projects.
- Licensure and further education compensated for!
- If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Hugh Evans on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!