A global Water Treatment Solutions MNC is looking for a Senior Strategic Marketing Director / Vice President (VP) in Singapore. The ideal mandate should have a strategic marketing leadership experience within the water/wastewater treatment market.
- Responsible for APAC strategic marketing and brand strategy including brand identity and positioning in the market.
- In collaboration with regional heads and central team to develop and execute strategies for growth
- Effectively communicate the strategy throughout the organization, framing the strategic choices, driving alignment and building consensus to ensure achievement among all levels of the organization and connecting the employee's efforts to the mission and strategy.
- Conceptualize, plan, develop and oversee implementation of various marketing strategies to effectively position in the region from input provider to enabler of a nature positive food future.
- Alignment of content and platform narratives across the region to ensure message consistency and brand positioning.
- Oversee the development, production and implementation of creative content and programs to create impactful and meaningful engagement across the region to deliver on its transformation strategy.
- Bachelor's in Business, Science, Marketing or any other relevant disciplines. MBA preferred
- 15+ years of strategic brand, marketing and leadership experience in APAC region
- International experience across various industrial and EPC project experience
- Extensive knowledge on strategic communication expertise for corporate branding
- Knowledge on water & wastewater treatment
- Proven experience of leading organizational change and transformation.
- Extensive experience in market assessment, including segmentation and growth assessments.
Interested applicants, please apply with your latest CV detailing your strategic brand and marketing experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.