Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Salary: $100-200K (based on experience)
Summary: Join the forefront of the sustainable green energy movement! My client is involved in diverse alternative energy and industrial projects, encompassing Green Hydrogen, Wind/Solar/Battery Storage, biomass, Carbon Capture Utilization and Sequestration, and various industrial initiatives in the heart of Los Angeles OR Denver. In this role, you'll be a vital part of these sustainability-focused projects, with the added responsibility of team oversight. If you thrive under pressure, appreciate a great team atmosphere, and want to make a positive impact, keep reading!
The Senior Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for…
- Designing and developing mechanical systems and components for various projects
- Managing and overseeing various aspects of project execution, planning, scheduling, budgeting, and resource management
- Consulting owners and general contractors about current and upcoming projects
The Senior Mechanical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Mechanical engineering or related field
- PE license in Mechanical Engineering (3 years)
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Paid overtime
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Lively employee activities
If you are interested in the Senior Mechanical Engineer role, don't hesitate and apply!