Summary: A leading MEP engineering firm is currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their growing team. With a wide portfolio of projects including Hospitality, corporate, commercial, government, and more.
They have done work in multiple states, GA, NC, CO, NY, RI, MA, CT, but this role will be focused on the CT & NY area. They take on a variety of work and a wide range of projects sizes. They also have strong collaboration throughout their team on the projects they work on.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for...
- Able to create and modify drawings in AutoCAD and Revit using mark-ups
- Redraw requirements
- Change identifications
- Local job site surveys of mechanical and electrical layouts
- Mark-up current floor plans to use in-house
The Senior Mechanical Engineer should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Comfortable using AutoCAD, Revit, & Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Strong leadership, people, and communication skills
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- End of the year bonuses
- Extra Learning and Growth opportunities
If you are interested in the Senior Mechanical Role, then please don't wait to apply.