Oversee completion of the most complex projects within budget, on schedule, to the company's quality standards, and to the customer's satisfaction. Leads all aspects of project, including cost reporting, forecasting, payables, subcontractor and owner relations. Effectively manage project management staff on project, assigning and delegating responsibilities as necessary.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation communication skills;
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Enthusiastic, effective leadership skills;
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management with a minimum of 10-15 years' experience within Construction;
- Knowledge of job cost reporting, billing and payable procedures required;
- Thorough understanding of Timberline PM Software preferred;
- Thorough understanding of Schedule software and logic preferred;
- Large scale commericial / education construction experience.