Opportunity with a client established across the East Coast in Australia.
Exciting projects in the pipeline and growth plans in place to get from a headcount of 250 to 300, here is your chance to grow your career as quickly as this company is growing!
Our client is looking for a Senior Occupational Hygienist with at least 10 years of experience.
- You will provide expert occupational hygiene advice, conduct analysis and apply contemporary technical expertise to influence a reduction in the incidence and severity of work-related injury and disease across major construction projects.
- Effectively partner with nominated staff to facilitate the provision of occupational hygiene support to the major projects oversight strategy and complex workplace interventions
- Lead and participate in site verification visits
- Implement the Health and Hygiene Management Plan & Sampling Plan
- Provide subject matter expertise to collaborative research initiatives.
We are looking for individuals:
- 10+ years of experience in Impact Assessments & Approvals in the Contaminated Land space.
- Consultants need to have a strong technical and practical knowledge of occupational hygiene and experience in the design application of operational management systems, processes and procedures to reduce the incidence and severity of injury and disease associated with hazardous materials in the construction (or allied) industry.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, including demonstrated ability to interpret complex technical information and data
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Open to mentoring junior roles.
If this role interest you - apply with your CV today!