The Senior Civil Engineer will work on civil engineering and planning projects ensuring delivery of high-quality work products and execution of production operations.
This position provides limited consultation to clients and applies expertise to guide project teams in research, preparation and delivery of plans, designs, documents and specifications.
- Produces designs which may include site planning, horizontal layout, grading, stormwater collection and management facilities, potable/reuse water systems, gravity sanitary sewer systems, pump stations, erosion control and maintenance of traffic.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of all permitting within area of expertise including local, state and federal agencies.
- Performs field reviews, certifications and post design services.
- Performs technical and quality reviews of plans and specifications.
- Participates in client, agency, and consultant meetings.
- Prepares/Reviews fee and scope documents for clients.
- Travels approximately 20-30% of the time to client, consultant, job site, agency and work locations, as needed, in order to perform deliveries, support presentations, and support firm's projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, related field or equivalent relevant work experience is required.
- Professional Engineer Registration (State of Florida).
- 7 or more years of experience in the criteria above.