The company we are working with is an Australian based consultancy that is specializes in Environmental Approvals, Compliance and Ecological Studies across various projects. As they continue to grow, they are looking for a senior level candidates in the environmental approvals and impact assessments space to join their team.
Location: Newcastle, New South Wales
- Coordinating and driving the delivery of environmental approvals and compliance requirements
- Conducting environmental assessments and impact studies to determine environmental concerns and project viability
- Work closely with cross functional teams to integrate environmental considerations into project planning
- Work with regulatory agencies to obtain permits and approvals that are in compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Review and update environmental procedures, practices and policies
- At least 5 years of experience in environmental approvals in Newcastle or New South Wales for across various sectors
- Demonstrated experience in crafting high level reports
- Strong understanding of the compliance and regulatory requirements in Newcastle or New South Wales in general
- High level presentation and communication skills
If this sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge, please do apply with your CV and we will drop you a call to further discuss.
On the other hand, if you are open and this opportunity is not suitable to what you are seeking, still do apply and one of our consultants will reach to get a better understanding of what you are looking for.