- Preparation of engineering reports.
- Developing opinions of probable project cost.
- Coordinating design with other design disciplines.
- Conducting process and equipment sizing calculations.
- Developing design drawings and specifications
- Reviewing shop drawing submittals.
- Providing construction phase engineering services.
- Modeling of biological, chemical, and physical unit water/wastewater treatment processes.
- Performing preliminary engineering and feasibility studies.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
- Minimum B.S. Degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Civil Engineering field is required. Advanced degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- 10+ years' experience with advanced water or wastewater treatment increasing levels of project engagement.
- PE license is required.
- Experience working with multi-disciplined design team.
- Experience in development of design documentation.
- Experience in leading a team in designing, selecting and specifying water and/or wastewater treatment process equipment (membranes, pumps, blowers, mixers, filters, tanks, etc.).
- Experience in development of process flow diagrams and coordination of other supporting disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.