A European Water Treatment MNC is looking for a Senior Process Engineer / Process Engineering Manager in Singapore. This incumbent will be tasked to work on process design proposals and assist the stakeholders for tendering projects.
- Prepare relevant documents and drawings for tendering and projects including P&ID. PFD, technical specifications, layouts, process description, control philosophy, etc.
- Prepare technical calculations for system specifications and equipment
- Review engineering work, such as equipment specifications, skid/plant drafting, for technical accuracy.
- Involve in technical discussion and clarification with customers and suppliers
- Inspection of fabrication and installation and involvement in testing and commissioning activities
- Prepare operation and maintenance (O&M) manuals for the projects
- Degree or Masters in Engineering, Environmental Science, Water Treatment or Chemical Engineering is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of process design in water and wastewater treatment
- Preferably with experience in membrane technology; UF & RO
- Application experience in Demineralized Water, Ion Exchange, SWRO, BWRO
- Industry experience in Power Plant, O&G, Mining water use
- Ability to travel regionally
If you are interested, please 'Apply Now' with your latest CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.