My client is an internationally recognized engineering firm that specializes in the planning, design, and construction of water and wastewater facilities. They are seeking a Senior Professional Engineer to support their vision of becoming the best water consulting firm.
You will have the opportunity to partner with industry leaders in water research, technology, and solutions. You'll work alongside a collaborative and dynamic team of professionals that is truly passionate about our work. And you'll find that they are not only the best water consulting firm, but the best place for you to build your career.
- Initiates, develops, and maintains positive relationships with clients and staff
- Identifies project opportunities and client needs through regional knowledge, relationships, and technical abilities.
- Ability to prepare proposals and interviews, and to lead negotiating efforts with client after selection.
- Active in professional associations, including presentations of technical papers, member of technical committees, and officer of regional or national organization.
- Serve as project manager for all ranges of complexity and size in wastewater and infrastructure projects.
- Provide overall responsibility for several projects concurrently.
- Supervises team of project engineers with multiple engineering or professional disciplines included civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and controls), and QA/QC.
- Plans, schedules, and conducts engineering work on wastewater and infrastructure projects of various size and complexity, with full responsibility over design decisions and quality standards.
- Conducts engineering tasks include the development of hydraulic calculations, treatment process evaluations and sizing, preparation and review of technical memoranda, design development and reviews, design management in coordination with discipline engineers.
- Mentors entry to mid-level engineers and supervises their work on project assignments. Provides direction on how to execute work, provides examples, and reviews their work.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 15+ years of directly-relevant experience in water and wastewater engineering
- Registration as a Professional Engineer
- Application of engineering principles including critical thinking, analysis, and innovative techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with clients and project team
- Paid time off
- 100% employee owned
- Competitive base and total compensation
- Up to 4 week starting PTO
- Employee centric culture
- Flexible working schedule - REMOTE work is also considered.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.