Our client is seeking a Senior Project Architect to manage the organization of key client projects. This role will require a working understanding of project management in an A/E/C firm as well as a solid understanding of healthcare architecture and proficiency in REVIT.
* Full responsibility for managing the architectural team overseeing small to large scale domestic and international healthcare projects.
* Provide technical expertise to generate documents for health care and/or life science projects ranging in size and scope.
* Work with Partners to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
* Scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Set goals, anticipate, and adjust for problems and roadblocks with the project team.
* Provide mentorship, motivation and oversight of the work of junior technical staff.
* Ensure quality control on all deliverables.
* May estimate fees, determine scope of work, and prepare proposals and contracts for Partner or Associate Partner review.
* Serve as the primary client and consultant liaison to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
* Understand the overall design process and lead the project team to develop and document design concepts.
* Bachelor's or Masters degree in Architecture.
* Ideal candidate has 10-15 years of experience working in an A/E/C firm or in healthcare or life science architecture.
* Excellent computer skills with experience in Revit for architecture and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word).
* Proficiency with Deltek-Ajera software preferred, but not required.
* Licensure within a tri-state highly preffered.