Title: Senior Project Developer
Summary: My Client is an industry leading renewable energy company that develops, owns, and operates utility scale renewable assets across the United States. My client is a community focused company whose goal is to repower the grid and invest in a sustainable future. My client is looking for a talented Senior Developer to help directly manage and lead project development efforts in ERCOT. This position will have a specific focus on utility scale wind, solar, and storage projects in the ERCOT Market.
The Senior Project Developer will be responsible for….
- Leading Development efforts for utility scale project from site origination to NTP.
- Prospect suitable greenfield sites through land options, landowner outreach, and lease negotiations.
- Work cross functionally with other departments including Engineering, Construction, Financial Modeling, Real Estate, and Permitting teams.
- Create and maintain relationships with Landowners and project Stakeholders.
The Senior Project Developer should have experience with….
- A minimum of 3 years of project development experience.
- Proven Leadership capabilities and a strong work ethic.
- A college degree required.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume below.