We are currently working with a leading Multinational IPP in the Renewable Energy Industry looking to expand their team within the Korean Peninsula. This is a chance for you to join a world class team and lead the development of Wind Projects in the growing Korean Market.
* Develop and Grow project pipeline for offshore wind projects within the Korean Peninsula.
* Lead project sourcing and Identification, including project feasibility, land acquisition and securing necessary permits
* Keep up to date with local regulations, and maintain updated project documentation for reporting purposes
* Manage all relevant internal and external stakeholder, Develop good relationship with potential partners. and manage key local project stakeholders.
* Lead meetings with external government agencies and stakeholders as well as internal cross functional discussions with engineering, financial and legal teams.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* 5+ years of experience within the Renewable Energy sector or equivalent.
* Strong understanding of Korean power regulations and approval processes.
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline.
Apply if you
* Are passionate about the Renewable Energy Industry, an enthusiastic and self motivated outlook
* Have a great understanding and passion of the Korean Renewable Energy space.
* Have great Language skills in both Korean and English.
To be a part of this exciting opportunity, Apply here or reach out to my email.