This company is seeking a Senior Project Engineer to join their team in their Orlando, offices within their Civil Infrastructure Sector. The successful candidate will enjoy working on municipal and land development projects in a challenging, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment. Projects range from small in-fill sites to large master-planned communities.
The candidate will be eligible for a sign-on and/or relocation bonus.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Florida land development permitting experience required
- Assisting with proposal and report generation
- Ability to cultivate new client relationships
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, including written, oral, and listening, and good interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work and interface well in a collaborative and detail-oriented project team environment
Benefits this company provides:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, company paid Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
- New paid Maternity/Paternity/Adoption program
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k company match
- Tuition Reimbursement