Job Description: Senior Project Engineer
Position Overview: The Senior Structural Engineer Project Manager will undertake the helm in overseeing and steering a range of structural engineering projects. This senior-level role mandates a firm grasp of structural engineering tenets, adept project management acumen, and highly refined communication proficiency's. The individual occupying this position will provide stewardship to project teams, ensuring the punctual and meticulous execution of projects, all while nurturing an elevated degree of client gratification.
- Employ a diverse range of both established and cutting-edge structural engineering techniques across assignments.
- Demonstrate autonomous judgment by expertly selecting and, when necessary, informatively modifying standard methodologies.
- Leverage an extensive reservoir of knowledge encompassing various facets of structural engineering to proficiently address multifaceted challenges.
- Undertake a mentoring role by supervising junior engineers and providing adept guidance to technical support cohorts within the organization.
- Oversee the intricate landscape of project design, encompassing meticulous coordination with municipal, state, and county entities, along with external agencies.
- Unravel intricate problems, ranging from reconciling conflicting design prerequisites to pioneering novel engineering methods, while concurrently cultivating strong liaisons with clients and diverse stakeholders.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering with an emphasis in Structural Engineering.
- Master of Science or Master of Engineering degree in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering preferred.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer or Structural Engineer (SE) where applicable, or the ability to obtain licensure within six months of hire.
- Minimum of five years of work experience within the structural engineering field.