We have a current opportunity for a Senior Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Greenville (SC). For further information about this position please apply.
- 7+ years' experience working in the Land Development Sector;
- BS in Civil Engineering;
- Professional Engineering License (P.E.) in South Carolina;
- Ability to speak and write professionally;
- Ability to develop and mentor staff;
- Ability to provide a technical review of Civil Engineering deliverable;
- Ability to prepare proposals and manage project execution;
- Ability to interface with clients, network, and develop business.
- Manage project teams to create land development plans for our commercial, institutional, and energy clients.
- Reviewing work products, quality control, client interfacing, budgeting, and mentoring and supervising junior engineers.
- In managing junior engineers, you will review the design aspects which will include site layouts, grading plans, stormwater management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities.
- Interacting with clients, contractors, local government officials.