- Project Manager to manage electrical transmission, distribution, and substation projects.
- Take ownership of the entire project performance including safety, quality, schedule, budget, scope and client satisfaction.
- Interfaces directly with the client and internal management to report progress, costs, schedule and risks across a portfolio of substation, transmission and distribution projects
- Proposal development: including scope, schedule and budget development
- Capability to lead a team of lesser experienced Project Managers if need be.
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant project management experience in the Power industry
- A minimum of 10 years of experience including Utility, government, municipal and/or industrial Transmission & Distribution projects
- Extensive Project and Program Management experience including the full Project Lifecycle of Substations & Overhead/Underground Lines.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or Business related discipline would be considered an asset