A leading heavy civil construction firm is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager specializing in overseeing heavy civil construction projects in Seattle. With a wide portfolio of projects including excavation, grading, water line, sewer line, pipe/pipping, utilities, and more the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of the projects.
This contractor chases work specifically in Seattle, and Project Managers are expected to travel around metro Seattle. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Overseeing the scheduling of contractors, employees, and material shipments.
- Organizing budgets, time lines, and consult with architects and engineers
- Providing leadership and direction to make sure the project vision is on time and under budget
- Interacting directly with the client, engineers, vendors, and other contractors
The Senior Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 10 years of experience in Project Management preferred
- 15 years of experience working utilities/pipe (water line and sewer line), excavation, grading, etc.
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Senior Project Management role, then please don't wait to apply.